At a glance
Designed and built by a Norman Foster trained architect, part of a unique estate, this luxury villa with pool in north-east Corfu combines a strong Venetian influence complementing traditional Corfiot features with the ultimate in contemporary comfort.
Villa Cassandra is a unique water front estate which consists of two stunning properties, the elegant and utterly luxurious Villa Cassandra with its sensational pool and entertaining area and the enchanting, incredibly comfortable and more intimate Villa Ambrosio, also featured in our portfolio. Both of these luxury villas in north east Corfu, 1 hr drive for Corfu town, offer privacy, luxurious accommodation and stunning pool areas with much sought after sea access. A network of pathways weaves their way through the estate’s beautiful indigenous flora and woodland to a private jetty, a small pebble beach where guests can swim from sun drenched rocks. Cobalt blue seas and the dramatic Albanian mountains provide a sublime backdrop for the Estate.
Magnificent 16m sitting room with sunlight streaming through the nine French windows opening onto a breathtaking terrace with spectacular mountain and sea views. This serene and glamorous sitting room has stone floors and two beautiful open Corfiot fireplaces at either end. Furnished with comfortable sofas and chairs and internationally sourced fabrics, art and artifacts it provides the perfect balance of elegance and comfort at one end of the room, with a dining table seating 14 guests. A well-equipped and state of the art kitchen opens out onto a fabulous outdoor covered entertaining area with its own bar, barbecue and outside dining table for up to 20 guests.
There is direct access from the courtyard into the first master bedroom suite and adjoining guest room. The romantic master bedroom suite has the stunning high vaulted wooden ceiling of a Venetian tower and access to is own private terrace with an impressive outdoor Jacuzzi. A ‘his and hers’ dressing area, walk-in shower, Jacuzzi bath and extremely comfortable super king size bed with enormous headboard add to the sumptuous luxury of the room.
Stairs from the sitting room lead down to five spacious bedrooms and bathrooms with their huge walk-in showers and marble surfaces. Each bedroom has been exquisitely decorated with their own subtle themes and all have their private terraces shaded by magnificent hand crafted stone arches and beautiful sea views.
- Master Tower bedroom /en-suite bathroom/ jacuzzi
- Courtyard bedroom/twin/en-suite shower
- Double bedroom/king size/en-suite shower
- Twin/double room/en-suite shower
- 2 extra bedrooms /independent suite
- Twin/double room /en-suite shower room
- Outdoor Jacuzzi for 9 persons
- Outside dining for 14-20 guests
- Cinema room- 52” TV and B&W speakers
- Satellite TV – 200+ channels
- Gym /treadmill / cross trainer and multi-gym
- Sauna, steam room / massage table
- Concierge services
- Housekeeper 6 days/week
- Grounds person /general handyman 6 days/week
- Limousine and chauffeur service, water taxis
- Private security service
- Yacht and Sun seeker boat hire
- Helicopter and Private Jets
- Wedding receptions venue
- Live entertainment and fireworks
- Personal trainer, yoga, Pilates, treatments
- Art classes / cooking classes
- Villa Cassandra is about 40 kilometers (1 hr drive) from Corfu Town, in north eastern Corfu
- 50 mins drive from the port and airport
- 15 min walk from Cassiopeia village
Corfu town is recognized by unesco as a world heritage site, a little gem of a city that shines with a profusion of impressive architectural elements of its multicultural historical past.