Villa Poema I
At a glance
A brand new, beachfront villa with walking access to the beach and uninterrupted sunset views. Located close to the Poseidonia village.
Villa Poema I, a luxurious villa, designed by Giorgos Evripiotis, an architect based on Syros. The 2.5 acres property is a two level house, with a spacious indoor and outdoor areas. Two of the island’s best beaches, Komito and Agathopes, are located within walking distance following a path through the garden.
The upper level comprising of the shared spaces in the house such as the living room, the guests WC, the fully equipped kitchen as well as the dining room for 12 guests. On the same level is where the master bedroom can be found. Including a super kind size bed, a ceiling fan, sea and pool views.
The lower level is the one consisting of the rest of the bedrooms and additional facilities. 3 double en-suite bedrooms with king size beds, sea and pool views. 1 en-suite double converted to a twin bedroom, 1 more en-suite twin bedroom. On the same level there is a kitchenette with a wine fridge and a laundry room with separate washer and dryer.
The outdoor area covers a large space, with two separate, shaded with pergola areas, that can be used for yoga and relaxation. The 90sqm pool is also available with sunbeds for 12 guests. The pool area includes a bathroom with a changing room and well as an outdoor shower. There is a bar area, a Weber BBQ and an adjoining kitchen for convenience. The outdoor dining table can accommodate 14 guests. The garden has been developed by renowned landscape architect Helli Pangalou. The design is faithful to the natural vegetation found on the island with plants such as lavender, rosemary and thyme, and olive, pomegranate and wattle trees.
Villa Poema I can also be rented with its sister Villa Poema II
- Accommodates 12 /6 en-suite bedrooms
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Bar and lounge area
- Sunbeds for 12 guests
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Weber BBQ
- Outdoor dining area for 14 guests
- Indoor dining table for 12 guests
- Air-conditioning & central heating
- Electric piano (with headphone socket)
- New quality appliances
- Laundry Facilities
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Change of linen twice a week
- Travel assistance and concierge services
- Syros airport [JSY]: 20 minutes drive (12 km)
- Syros port: 25 minutes drive (13 km)
- Komito beach: 2 minutes drive | 7 minutes by foot (550m)
- Agathopes beach: 5 minutes drive | 8 minutes by foot (700m)
- Poseidonia village: 4 minutes drive (1.2km)
- Foinikas: 8 minutes drive (3km)
- Galissas: 12 minutes drive (7km)
- Kini: 20 minutes drive (11km)
- Ermoupoli: 25 minutes drive (13km)
Although Syros belongs to the Cyclades islands, its architecture is more Medieval than Cycladic.