At a glance
A fabulously restored 15th century wine factory located on the hill of the village of Pyrgos, this modern style villa is a sought-after holiday destination for groups of friends or families, due to its generous outdoor communal spaces and accommodation optionalities.
Villa Bellevue in Santorini is a unique property that offers unbeatable comfort and effortless elegance. Having operated in the past as a local wine factory, its restoration project took years of meticulous research, as it is located just underneath the historically important Castle of Pyrgos. With a deep understanding for the traditional organic Cycladic architecture, the owners used the old style of polished cement and eco–friendly materials to create a very sleek and minimal loft–style design.
Elements of the factory have been incorporated into the property and a huge piece of machinery stands like a magnificent sculpture as the centerpiece in one of the numerous living rooms. Some spaces are cave like (yposkafoi) and hide their form, while others are expressed as cubic volumes with splendid high ceilings capturing the natural bright blue light. This truly amazing villa boasts generous outdoor spaces; its protected courtyard and the various spaces built around it, coupled with two impressive pool terraces, offer unique choices for alfresco arrangements. Due to its layout, this property can be split into two totally separate and private villas, or hired as a whole – a truly impressive retreat for an unforgettable big family luxurious holiday.
- Total of 8 bedrooms
- 4 housing complexes
- Ideal for a group of families / friends
- Children welcome
- Exterior courtyards and terraces
- Two large jacuzzis and one leisure pool
- Venue for small wedding ceremony/dinner
- Photo and Film venue
- Self catered villa with daily housekeeping
- Complimentary breakfast included
- WiFi and LAN networks, I-pod stations, satellite and Internet TV
- Car rental 5 seat /9 seat included
Villa located in the village of Pyrgos
Santorini Airport 6 kms drive
Fira town 5 kms drive
Athinios Port 5 kms drive
Santorini, a mythical island: essentially what remained after an enormous volcanic eruption that created a giant, central, rectangular lagoon with high, steep cliffs on three sides and the current geological caldera (volcanic crater).
Hygiene and safety against Covid-19
In Bright Blue Villas our highest priority is the safety of our guests. We are having a very close collaboration with owners and staff of every villa in all our destinations to guarantee a safe stay for you and your beloved ones in order to enjoy your holidays with peace of mind.
Why Book with Bright Blue Villas
Bright Blue Villas invite travelers to gain a new perspective on Greece’s luxury villa renting experience, through a holiday ethos that evokes escape, relaxation and wellbeing.
- In Bright Blue Villas, we personally inspect all the Villas of our portfolio on a regular basis and we have a clear understanding of which Villas match our clients’ needs, offering an extraordinary tailor-made vacation.
- As our aim has always been to provide high-quality services in a timely and efficient manner, we work with Villa owners directly.
- We continuously look for new ways to delight our clients and enable them to experience what this magnificent country has to offer in a unique, unforgettable way.
- Our company’s portfolio of luxurious private villas in Greece holds the answer for vacationers looking for privacy, exclusivity, and discretion.
- From dreamy beachfront villas, romantic villas for couples with a private pool or spacious villas for large groups and families, all of our villas to rent in Greece have been carefully vetted to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
- Our dedicated concierge teams ensure a holiday beyond imagination, offering experiential travel with unique insider travel tips and exciting adventures including everything, from water sports to culinary revelations that you may experience once-in-a-lifetime.