At a glance
Perched on the cliff of the caldera, a rarely spacious villa in Santorini combines minimalistic luxury with the cave house island architecture.
Villa Aquazure built almost entirely into the rock, extends over 580 sq.m. with arches and curves that adhere to the rules of the traditional architecture of Santorini.
Large windows at the entrance allow the light to reach deep inside the rooms. The villa interior consists of three spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms, a comfy living room and a fully-equipped kitchen and can accommodate up to six persons.
All three bedrooms are built in the style of Santorini’s cave houses. Beautiful wooden furniture and large concrete beds give an elegant, minimalist feel to the premises. Fabrics in subtle shades of grey and off white color offer a sense of luxury island life. All rooms are equipped with AC and LCD TVs. Two of the bedrooms have direct access to the courtyard, while the third bedroom has access to the courtyard through the living room. Each bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom.
The living room is located at the front of the villa and has large windows that allow light to bathe every corner of the villa. Concrete sofas and a nice wooden settee offer great functionality and comfort. The living room is also equipped with air-conditioning and an LCD satellite TV. There are also a PS3 console, a DVD player, movies and Internet access, for a range of entertainment options within the villa. The front door of the living room leads straight to the courtyard and the pool.
The living room features a full-equipped open plan kitchen for preparing breakfast and dinner.
The outside courtyard of Villa Aquazure spreads over 400 sq.m. and features an outdoor dining area, a turquoise swimming pool with Jacuzzi for plunging into its cool water. Further out, loungers offer moments of relaxation and sunbathing. At a lower level, a wonderfully made outdoor chilling out decorated with sofa-beds offer breathtaking views of the caldera, the volcano and the sunset.
The outdoor area of Villa Aquazure is an excellent choice for hosting your wedding and your reception, as it combines great outdoor spaces and stunning views of the Aegean horizon. combines the natural beauty of the scenery, with excellent amenities, comfort and interaction with the lively people of the island.
Villa Aquazure will fascinate the most demanding guests that want to explore the magic of the Cycladic ambiance in a unique setting.
3 double bedrooms / sleeps 6
3 ensuite bathrooms
Open plan kitchen and sitting area
- Swimming pool and heated jacuzzi
- Outdoor patio and pool furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Air conditioning
- LCD TVs with Sat connection bedrooms/living room
- Ipod station
- DVD player and a selection of films
- Laptop with printer
- Free Wi-Fi / Telephone
- Arrival & departure private transfer
- Breakfast of your choice prepared by our chefs
- Daily maid & turn down service
- Bathrobes, slippers and other VIP amenities
- Concierge services
Villa located within Firostefani village
Excellent access to all restaurants, bars, shops
Santorini airport 8 kms | Fira town 3kms
Santorini, a mythical island: essentially what remained after an enormous volcanic eruption that created a giant, central, rectangular lagoon with high, steep cliffs on three sides and the current geological caldera (volcanic crater).
Hygiene and safety against Covid-19
In Bright Blue Villas our highest priority is the safety of our guests. We are having a very close collaboration with owners and staff of every villa in all our destinations to guarantee a safe stay for you and your beloved ones in order to enjoy your holidays with peace of mind.
Why Book with Bright Blue Villas
Bright Blue Villas invite travelers to gain a new perspective on Greece’s luxury villa renting experience, through a holiday ethos that evokes escape, relaxation and wellbeing.
- In Bright Blue Villas, we personally inspect all the Villas of our portfolio on a regular basis and we have a clear understanding of which Villas match our clients’ needs, offering an extraordinary tailor-made vacation.
- As our aim has always been to provide high-quality services in a timely and efficient manner, we work with Villa owners directly.
- We continuously look for new ways to delight our clients and enable them to experience what this magnificent country has to offer in a unique, unforgettable way.
- Our company’s portfolio of luxurious private villas in Greece holds the answer for vacationers looking for privacy, exclusivity, and discretion.
- From dreamy beachfront villas, romantic villas for couples with a private pool or spacious villas for large groups and families, all of our villas to rent in Greece have been carefully vetted to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
- Our dedicated concierge teams ensure a holiday beyond imagination, offering experiential travel with unique insider travel tips and exciting adventures including everything, from water sports to culinary revelations that you may experience once-in-a-lifetime.