At a glance
Everyone will envy your view from the most central house in the heart of Mykonos Town.
Villa Lora offers memorable views and stands out with its impressive architecture and aristocratic decoration. Literally, a ”hidden gem” between the narrow alleys of the historic Town. With 5 bedrooms in total, 3 in the Main building and 2 independent Guest Houses, it could easily accommodate 10 people for their vacation moments. Big windows is the main point of the house offering breathtaking views except of letting the fresh air to enter.
There is also a fully equipped kitchen with an amazing characteristic mosaic on the floor. One of the guest houses includes a master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom, living area, a kitchenette and an additional bathroom. The second guest house is two-tiered with double bedroom and bathroom as well as its own living space with a double sofa bed.
The living space of this villa is 350 sqm and the grounds cover 1000 sqm in total including a private swimming pool, a beautifully manicured garden as well as shaded dining and lounge areas complete with unobstructed sea views as well as the Mykonos Port. Just book this house and live one of your best vacation ever!
Sleeps up to 10
3 double bedrooms
2 Independent Guesthouses
Large Swimming pool
Change of linen twice weekly
WiFi Internet & Apple TV
5 min drive to New Port/Aiport
Uber-trendy Mykonos, regularly included in Top World Island Lists, is a rather small island in the Cyclades drawing every year an amazing mix of jetsetters, families and tourists, who come here not only for the sandy lace beaches, but for the party scene and the glamorous atmosphere as well.
Hop aboard with your family, friends or significant other and marvel the island of Mykonos from a different point of view. Sail through the azure Aegean sea against the scarlet painted sky and create memories to last for a lifetime.
Indulge in a haven of luxury while treating your gustatory palates to the finest flavors of the Mediterranean. Hire a private chef and let him treat you to a culinary journey that will awaken the senses.
Explore the enchanting island of Mykonos at your own pace and convenience in your own private car. Select a car that best suits your needs and style and set off to discover the hidden beauties of this island paradise.
Book a transfer on Mykonos and explore the island in style and comfort.
Hygiene and safety against Covid-19
In Bright Blue Villas our highest priority is the safety of our guests. We are having a very close collaboration with owners and staff of every villa in all our destinations to guarantee a safe stay for you and your beloved ones in order to enjoy your holidays with peace of mind.
Why Book with Bright Blue Villas
Bright Blue Villas invite travelers to gain a new perspective on Greece’s luxury villa renting experience, through a holiday ethos that evokes escape, relaxation and wellbeing.
- In Bright Blue Villas, we personally inspect all the Villas of our portfolio on a regular basis and we have a clear understanding of which Villas match our clients’ needs, offering an extraordinary tailor-made vacation.
- As our aim has always been to provide high-quality services in a timely and efficient manner, we work with Villa owners directly.
- We continuously look for new ways to delight our clients and enable them to experience what this magnificent country has to offer in a unique, unforgettable way.
- Our company’s portfolio of luxurious private villas in Greece holds the answer for vacationers looking for privacy, exclusivity, and discretion.
- From dreamy beachfront villas, romantic villas for couples with a private pool or spacious villas for large groups and families, all of our villas to rent in Greece have been carefully vetted to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
- Our dedicated concierge teams ensure a holiday beyond imagination, offering experiential travel with unique insider travel tips and exciting adventures including everything, from water sports to culinary revelations that you may experience once-in-a-lifetime.