At a glance
Villa Amaryllis offers a rare combination of dramatic Aegean views and lush, varied landscapes
A rare heaven of privacy and tranquility, just 4kms away from the main town, this beautiful stone house is subtly located in the midst of a hill, among varied landscapes. With outdoor spaces that offer dramatic Aegean views, you will feel tempted to start writing your first book.
This beautiful stone house subtly located in the midst of the hill, is divided in 4 separate volumes. The white sandy beach of Kalo Ampeli is a five minute walk and is surrounded by amazingly beautiful rocks, you will feel you are looking at a sculpture park. A unique stone house in Serifos invites guests to an authentic Cycladic holiday setting.
From the verandas you can see the rocky coastline which is deeply indented with an alteration of coves and bays. Serifos is a typical Cycladic island with white villages, quiet harbors, golden beaches, bare hills and beautiful landscapes. Here you can feel that this island has a unique atmosphere, ideal for a relaxed holiday. The mild tourism growth has not affected the island’s nature and traditional features.
The main house comprises of the living room spaces, decorated in traditional island colors with wooden ceilings; the white and blue kitchen is fully equipped with big working spaces ; the master bedroom beams in the Aegean light and is adjoined by a spacious family suite with 2 seperate bedrooms, one of them has bunker beds for our young guests..
The oval shaped pool is located at the lower volume and at the same level there is a guesthouse with 1 double bedroom and a private veranda. Beautifully shaded outdoor dining areas and smaller patios in front of the bedrooms, offer discrete moments of calmness and relaxation.
Several walking paths surround the house, some leading to the beach some leading to the nearby hills; make sure you discover all of them as the views they offer are amazing!
Villa Amaryllis has been featured in Forbes in March 2020.
Please refer to our media page for more information.
- 4 bedrooms
- Separate guest house
- WiFi, Sat TV
- Swimming pool
- Panoramic Views
- WiFi, Sat TV
- Private biological vineyard
- Daily housekeeping
- Chef upon request
- Sits on a unique piece of land occupying the whole hill
- Non organised beach of Kalo Ampeli 5 min walk
- Main port and town 10 min drive
Hygiene and safety against Covid-19
In Bright Blue Villas our highest priority is the safety of our guests. We are having a very close collaboration with owners and staff of every villa in all our destinations to guarantee a safe stay for you and your beloved ones in order to enjoy your holidays with peace of mind.
Why Book with Bright Blue Villas
Bright Blue Villas invite travelers to gain a new perspective on Greece’s luxury villa renting experience, through a holiday ethos that evokes escape, relaxation and wellbeing.
- In Bright Blue Villas, we personally inspect all the Villas of our portfolio on a regular basis and we have a clear understanding of which Villas match our clients’ needs, offering an extraordinary tailor-made vacation.
- As our aim has always been to provide high-quality services in a timely and efficient manner, we work with Villa owners directly.
- We continuously look for new ways to delight our clients and enable them to experience what this magnificent country has to offer in a unique, unforgettable way.
- Our company’s portfolio of luxurious private villas in Greece holds the answer for vacationers looking for privacy, exclusivity, and discretion.
- From dreamy beachfront villas, romantic villas for couples with a private pool or spacious villas for large groups and families, all of our villas to rent in Greece have been carefully vetted to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
- Our dedicated concierge teams ensure a holiday beyond imagination, offering experiential travel with unique insider travel tips and exciting adventures including everything, from water sports to culinary revelations that you may experience once-in-a-lifetime.